Last Updated: November 12, 2020
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us. Personal information that you may provide through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses and phone number;
- Profile data, such as your username, password and selected interests and/or preferences;
- Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online;
- Content you upload or submit to us through the Service, such as by participating in a survey, writing reviews and commenting on our content or participating in our Community (including any pictures, video, captions and other text, audio and metadata associated with those files);
- Transaction information, such as your billing and shipping address, purchase details, and payment information;
- We will not store your payment card details, as this information is provided directly to our third-party payment processor, Stripe. Please see below for additional details.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communication;
Information we obtain from other third parties. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as data providers; affiliates within our corporate group of companies; business partners; payment processors; and other publicly accessible sources.
Data collected automatically. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log the following information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on the Site and other online services:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, and general location information such as city or town.
- Usage data, such as the website you visited before browsing to the Site, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Some of our automatic collection is facilitated by:
- Cookies, which are text files stored on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, and helping us understand user activity and patterns.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content within it was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection:
Service delivery. We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- communicate with you regarding the Service, including by sending you Service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- process your Service transactions and process any related payments:
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service; and
- provide support for the Service and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business and develop other products and services. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
Marketing. We and our third party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing. If you request information from us, use the Service or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you Tera-related marketing communications as permitted by law but will provide you with the ability to opt out.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft; and
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
Other purposes with your consent. In some cases, we will ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information for other purposes. For example, we may ask for your consent to send you marketing emails where required by law or to post your testimonial or endorsement.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Service (such as customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services).
Business partners. We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer a product or service to you jointly with us.
Advertising partners. We work with third-party advertising partners to deliver advertising and personalized content to you on the Service, on other sites and services you may use, and across other devices you may use.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they render to us.
Compliance and protection. We may disclose your personal information as we believe appropriate to government or law enforcement officials or private parties (a) for the compliance and protection purposes described above; (b) as required by law, lawful requests or legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (c) where permitted by law in connection with any legal investigation; and (d) to prosecute or defend legal claims.
Access or update your information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by contacting us at email@example.com. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Advertising choices. You can limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by:
- Browser settings. Blocking third party cookies in your browser settings using or ad-blocking browser plug-ins/extensions.
- Mobile device settings. Using your mobile device settings to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Platform settings. Using Google’s and Facebook’s interest-based advertising opt-out features:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- Ad industry tools. Opting out of interest-based ads from companies participating in the following industry opt-out programs:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Digital Advertising Alliance: aboutads.info, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads on websites.
The opt-out preferences described above must be set on each device for which you want them to apply. Not all companies that serve interest-based ads participate in the ad industry opt-out programs described above, so even after opting-out, you may still receive some cookies and interest-based ads from other companies. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online, but they may be less relevant to you.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to provide your personal information. If you do not provide information indicated as required or mandatory within the Service, or that is otherwise necessary to provide a requested service or feature within the Service, that portion or all of the Service may be unavailable to you and we may deactivate your account.
OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising services and other websites and applications. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, applications or services, and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take a number of organizational, technical and physical measures designed to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no security safeguards are 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We are headquartered in the United States and may have service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, or country where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with any personally identifiable information without such parent’s or legal guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will promptly delete such information and the child’s account.
EcoWarrior, Inc. dba Tera
930 Tahoe Boulevard, Suite #802, PMB # 459
Incline Village, Nevada 89451
Forgot your password?