Cannon Knit White
The classic street sneak’, updated with arguably the best invention to hit footwear – recycled knit. We’re not reinventing the wheel on the silhouette, but we are combining new materials to make the Cannon Knit more comfortable and kinder to Ma Nature. Named after one of the most photographed beaches on the Oregon coast, the Cannon Knit utilizes recycled PET from plastic bottles, Algae Foam, natural cork, and organic cotton, for a lightweight and breathable sneaker designed to assure that future generations will be able to enjoy pristine coastlines for years to come.
- Super lightweight thanks to Algae Foam outsoles.
- Stretchy recycled PET knit upper is comfortable and breathable.
- Knit construction allows for placement of various densities while eliminating wasted fabric.
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own.
- 100% Vegan shoes
- Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Algae Foam (20% algae mixed with EVA)
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
|Recycled Material Packaging Third Party Certified||GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard Global Recycled Standard||4|
People & Animals
At SAOLA Shoes, we believe in style and sustainability. Casual shoes for men, cute shoes for women, all made with sustainable, eco-friendly materials.